1) Work on/rework your final 3 finished illustrations for your dummy.
Consider: Tonal values, Colour palette, Composition, Main Character .
2) Think about the age group of your book, use the Fry Reading Graph, or simply find other books similar to yours in content and word count.
3) Think about what publisher would be a good fit for your book, and think about why your book would make a good contribution to their list of titles.
4) Think of any questions you want feedback and help with for next class.
5) Next Class will be an open studio, so bring in all of your images, sketches and other things to work on. If you're working on a computer and have a laptop, bring it in!