Monday, April 19, 2010

Illustration Books at Oscars





Another book store I found myself at once again recently is Oscar's Art Books. I was there to buy my favorite moleskin sketchbook and then of course had to check out the illustration section. Oscar's is really awesome in terms of selection when it comes to illustration compilations and new books out on illustration in general. They always have new titles I've been checking out online and the of course it's great because there you can actually look inside! If you live in Vancouver do check them out! Plus they're always really nice. In retrospect I should have taken some close ups of some of the books I was looking at... oh well. I think Illusive 3 was one of my favs. You can see it in the middle photo on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment