Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Wee Change of Sea...

It's been coming for a long time, and has really already started a long ways back with posts here and there, but I just want to take the time to let everyone who reads this know that I'm officially getting rid of the 'children's picture book' description of this blog and changing it to the more all encompassing 'picture books' and all related. This is because it has occurred to me from time to time to write something about a graphic novel or comic book, but then realized that the book would not really fit the criteria for the blog. And while my interest in Picture books specifically for children has by no means declined, I can't really ignore the fact that I am also insanely into comics, graphic novels and of course also picture books made specifically with us 'older kids' in mind. So instead of starting yet a separate blog which I really could not do, this one will simply expand in it's content a bit. Hurrah for ... adults. .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment